Dublin, Dec. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “African Economic Development, 2021: Frost Radar Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
This report for Economic Development determines a area’s future development and growth potential measured by its means to reinforce high quality of life (QOL) for its residents. The report explores Africa’s key strengths and weaknesses by country-level assessments of development and innovation initiatives and then benchmarks every nation on these 2 indices.
Buoyed by robust development in agriculture, commodity costs, and a partial rebound in tourism amid prevalent dangers to development, the African financial system is on the street to restoration from the pandemic in 2021. This report on Economic Development in Africa, 2021, diagnoses the numerous challenges to the area’s development atmosphere, together with protracted vaccine shortages, weak fiscal well being, and excessive commodity dependence amongst others.
By measuring efficiency in opposition to the foremost sub-pillars of the Innovation in Education, Healthcare, Environment, Infrastructure, Human Rights, and Security, This report affords broad-based insights into the regional financial pulse and identifies key drivers underpinning the expansion momentum in the area, such because the Africa Continental Free Trade Area.
In this analysis, the writer indexes the highest 10 economies in the African area, South and West Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa to find out what makes them the regional leaders. This report is meant to empower governments, coverage makers, traders, and companies to determine strategic imperatives for future development.
Key Issues Addressed:
- What are the regional strategic imperatives for the governments in Africa?
- Which nations are the regional leaders for innovation?
- Which nations are the regional leaders for development?
- How does East Africa evaluate to West African financial growth?
- What are the driving forces for change in Africa?
- What insurance policies and plans have aided in financial development?
- What is the longer term development potential of the African economies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperative and Growth Environment
- Global Strategic Imperatives
- Growth Environment
- Regional Challenges
2. Frost Radar for Economic Development – Africa
- Top 10 Countries in Africa
- Country Ranking, Africa
- Competitive Environment, Africa
- Top 10 Countries, South and West Africa
- Country Ranking, South and West Africa
- Competitive Environment, South and West Africa
- Top 10 Countries, Sub-Saharan Africa
- Country Ranking, Sub-Saharan Africa
- Competitive Environment, Sub-Saharan Africa
3. Next Steps: Leveraging the Frost Radar to Empower Key Stakeholders
Significance of Being Among The Frontrunners
4. Frost Radar for Economic Development – Methodology
- Economic Development Framework – 2 Axes, 7 Priorities
- Economic Development – Methodology
- List of Countries, Africa
- The Growth Axis – Economy, Investment, Citizens
- The Innovation Axis – Six Pillars of Social Priorities
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lud16h
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900