(*18*)Below, we analyze the snap counts and stats on protection for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 18 recreation towards the Cincinnati Bengals.
|DL||Malik McDowell||39||72%||1 deal with (1 mixed).|
|DL||Jordan Elliott||36||67%||1 deal with, 2 assists (3 mixed).|
|DL||Tommy Togiai||34||63%||3 tackles (3 mixed).|
|DL||Myles Garrett||33||61%||1 deal with (1 mixed). 1 sack, 1 TFL, 2 QH.|
|DL||Jadeveon Clowney||32||59%||2 tackles (2 mixed). 2 sacks, 1 TFL, 2 QH, 1 FF.|
|DL||Ifeadi Odenigbo||24||44%||1 deal with, 2 assists (3 mixed).|
|DL||Porter Gustin||14||26%||No stats registered.|
|DL||Curtis Weaver||6||11%||1 help (1 mixed).|
- Per PFF, Jadeveon Clowney had 5 pressures and 3 knockdowns (together with 2 sacks) towards the Bengals. That was a giant monetary day for him two, as a result of the 2 sacks kicked in an additional $250,000 bonus. He’ll be a free agent, and though it’d be good to have him again, it’s not straightforward to at all times put money into sure gamers long-term whereas getting a man like Clowney on a one-year rental.
- With Malik Jackson out, Malik McDowell led the defensive line in snaps.
- Myles Garrett notched his sixteenth sack of the season. It was a productive season for him, however having one sack in his closing 4 video games in all probability light his probabilities of profitable Defensive Player of the Year.
|LB||Jacob Phillips||46||85%||8 tackles, 1 help (9 mixed). 1 sack, 2 TFL, 1 QH, 2 passes defended.|
|LB||Anthony Walker||37||69%||3 tackles, 4 assists (7 mixed).|
|LB||Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah||23||43%||1 deal with, 1 help (2 mixed).|
|LB||Mack Wilson||11||20%||1 deal with (1 mixed).|
- JOK suffered a shin damage towards the Bengals, which is why he performed so few snaps. That paved the best way for Jacob Phillips to see his most enjoying time of the season, so it was good to get him some expertise. Phillips blitzed thrice, in line with PFF, getting dwelling as soon as.
|CB||Greg Newsome||54||100%||2 tackles, 1 help (3 mixed).|
|CB||A.J. Green||54||100%||3 tackles, 1 help (4 mixed).|
|CB||Greedy Williams||41||76%||1 cross defended.|
- A.J. Green placed on a strong efficiency, stepping in with Denzel Ward out. According to PFF, Green was focused 7 occasions, however allowed just one catch for two yards. Of course, it helped that Brandon Allen was at quarterback as a substitute of Joe Burrow.
- To distinction, PFF says that Greg Newsome was focused 7 occasions and allowed 7 catches for 55 yards and 1 landing.
- Cheers to Greedy Williams for ending out the season, and additionally enjoying at a better stage than I had predicted.
|S||Grant Delpit||54||100%||2 tackles, 1 help (3 mixed).|
|S||John Johnson||40||74%||2 assists (2 mixed).|
|S||M.J. Stewart||16||30%||1 deal with, 2 assists (3 mixed). 2 passes defended.|
- Grant Delpit additionally had priceless reps because the season went on, and M.J. Stewart impressed with a few of the hits he was capable of ship. It’s attention-grabbing to assume what Cleveland will do on the security place — a unit that struggled to start the 12 months, however by the top of it, had 4 gamers enjoying at a good stage.
Leave a Reply