CHICAGO (CBS) — Connecticut now joins California as areas off the Chicago Travel Advisory checklist.
According to the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) three territories stay.
READ MORE: ‘Mortified’ Foxx Accuses Lightfoot Of Spreading False Narrative On Lack Of Charges In West Side Shootout; ‘What She Did Yesterday Was Inappropriate’
Last week, no new states have been added or taken off the Chicago COVID-19 Travel Advisory. Two weeks in the past, California and Puerto Rico have been the 2 locations taken off the Chicago Department of Public Health‘s (CDPH) travel advisory list.
READ MORE: Pritzker Credits ‘Skills For Chicagoland’s Future’ With Helping City Create Diverse, Qualified Workforce
According to CDPH, the areas eligible can get off the list “as their daily COVID case rates have been below 15 per 100,000 residents for at least two consecutive weeks.” States are taken off the city’s journey advisory “when they maintain a COVID case rate below 15 per 100,000 residents in two consecutive weeks.”
City officers advocate those that are unvaccinated who journey out of state to quarantine for not less than seven days as soon as they return to town.
COVID TRAVEL ADVISORY UPDATE: Connecticut has been eliminated, becoming a member of California and Puerto Rico, after staying beneath 15 new every day instances per 100k residents for two weeks. UNVAX’D TRAVELERS ought to comply with the advisory for the 47 orange states and three territories, in step with the CDC.1/4 pic.twitter.com/ZVot0xkN6W
— Chicago Department of Public Health (@ChiPublicHealth) October 5, 2021
After touring, the Chicago Department of Public Health stated individuals who aren’t vaccinated and going to a excessive danger state (in orange) present do the next:
- Get examined with a viral take a look at 3-5 days after journey AND keep residence and self-quarantine for a full 7 days.
- Even if you happen to take a look at detrimental, keep residence and self-quarantine for the complete 7 days.
- If your take a look at is optimistic, isolate your self to guard others from getting contaminated.
- If you don’t get examined, keep residence and self-quarantine for 10 days after journey.
- Avoid being round people who find themselves at elevated danger for extreme sickness for 14 days, whether or not you get examined or not.
MORE NEWS: Fourth Stimulus Check: Will You See Another Relief Payment This Year?