The volume of digital transactions rose to 55.54 billion in FY21 from 10.85 billion in FY17, at a compounded annual development fee of fifty.42 per cent, in line with the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY).
1.Aadhaar supplied to over 1.26 billion folks until October 31. UIDAI made 57 Aadhaar Sewa Kendras (ASKs) operational until October 31, will arrange 166 ASKs in 122 cities
2. 53.6 mn candidates enrolled, and 45.4 mn educated underneath Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan scheme
3. Around 368,000 candidates have signed up for The FutureSkills PRIME ecosystem that goals to reskill or upskill 412,000 professionals
4. Trained about 52,000 specialised manpower underneath Special Manpower Development Programme for Chips to System Design
5. Direct jobs given to 45,500 underneath the BPO promotion scheme
6. Of the 61 operational Software Technology Parks of India, 53 are in tier II, III cities