The Maine Educational Opportunity Center plans to host free individualized digital sessions for adults 19 and older in search of a brand new profession or returning to greater schooling.
Essentials of College Planning:
• Monday, Oct. 25, at 9 a.m.;
• Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 9 a.m.;
• Thursday, Oct. 28, at 9 a.m.;
• Friday, Oct. 29, at 9 a.m.;
• Monday, Nov. 1, at 9 and 10 a.m.;
• Tuesday, Nov. 2, at 9 and 10 a.m.;
• Wednesday, Nov. 3, at 9 and 10 a.m.
• Friday, Nov. 5, at 9 and 10 a.m.
• Monday, Oct. 25, at 10 a.m.
• Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 10 a.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 28, at 10 a.m.
• Friday, Oct. 29, at 10 a.m.
The center is funded solely by the U.S. Department of Education. The program helps certified adults make the transition in direction of a brand new profession and related instructional credentials. The workers offers individualized help in profession planning, stackable credentials, completion of FAFSA, rehabilitation of defaulted loans, and discovering the suitable funding for one’s schooling.
The session lasts roughly an hour. Registration is inspired.
All providers offered by MEOC are free. If these instances don’t match a schedule, contact the center to discover choices. All sessions are topic to change.
To register or for extra info, name 800-281-3703 or go to meoc.maine.edu.