DUBLIN, Nov. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Agriculture Drones and Robots Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product, Application, Supply Chain, and Country-Wise Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The world agriculture drones and robots market is predicted to succeed in $30.08 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of twenty-two.3% throughout the forecast interval 2021-2026.
The major drivers for the market development embody growing automation within the agriculture trade and the scarcity of handbook labor within the sector.
Several nations are taking initiatives to carry automation and sustainability within the agriculture sector to boost profitability and carry effectivity in farming purposes. For occasion, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) invested $21.7 million in April 2021 in a number of key packages to assist agricultural producers handle the impacts of local weather change on their lands and manufacturing.
The funding goals to carry innovation in agriculture applied sciences, triggering the demand for agriculture drones and robots within the nation.
Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Market
Evolution in agriculture expertise started over 10,000 years in the past when farmers began utilizing easy hand instruments that step by step advanced into mechanical gear used right now. For occasion, tractors have changed horse ox and, to some extent, human labor as effectively for off-field operations.
However, the implementation of tractors is just not versatile on account of sure limitations, and therefore the adoption of different automated gear is more and more being adopted within the agriculture trade. However, the agriculture trade is at the moment transitioning from low technical mechanization to high-tech mechanization.
High tech mechanization goals to make use of sensors and different automated fusions because it makes use of software-based AI. The expertise makes use of applied sciences akin to drones and robots to carry effectivity to farming operations.
Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Market by Robot Type
Milking robots are automated milking techniques which can be utilized in dairy farms to offer extra effectivity to the farmers. These robots are utilized in a number of operations akin to feeding, milking, and sweeping bunks of cows. These robots have a excessive demand in nations like the Netherlands, the place farmers search to extend the profitability of farms with a smaller variety of laborers.
Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Market by Robot Application
Dairy farm automation is extremely growing throughout the globe on account of rising issues for animal welfare amongst farmers. By utilizing agriculture robots in dairy farms, farmers can simply observe the feeding patterns of cattle and their habits which might additional assist in giving them correct therapies in case of illness.
Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Market by Region
Europe is the most important marketplace for agriculture drones and robots on account of excessive technological development within the area and the dearth of handbook labor within the area. Furthermore, a number of authorities initiatives exist to advertise the adoption of agricultural robots within the area, such because the Robs4Crops mission launched in June 2021 by the European Union (EU).
Key Market Players and Competition Synopsis
AeroVironment, Inc., AGCO Corporation, AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc., BouMatic, DJI, Delair, Dairymaster, DeLaval, Deere & Company, GEA Farm Technologies, PrecisionHawk, Harvest Automation, Lely, Microdrones, Trimble
The firms profiled within the report have been chosen primarily based on the selective pool of gamers, primarily Tier-1 (holding 50-60% of the market) and mid-segment gamers (holding 30-40% share), and small and rising firms (holding 10-20% share), primarily based on varied components akin to product portfolio, annual revenues, market penetration, analysis, and growth initiatives, together with a home and worldwide presence within the agriculture drones and robots market.
Key questions answered within the Report
- What are the present traits within the world agriculture drones and robots market?
- How is the worldwide agriculture trade impacted by the introduction of agriculture drones and robots?
- What is the expansion prospect of agriculture drones and robots in Asian nations?
- How is the agriculture automation pattern anticipated to drive the way forward for the worldwide agriculture trade?
- Which robotic sort is predicted to steer the agriculture drones and robots market by 2026?
- What was the market worth of the main segments of the market in 2020, and how is the marketplace for every section estimated to develop throughout the forecast interval 2021-2026?
- How is the trade anticipated to evolve throughout the forecast interval 2021-2026?
- What are the important thing developmental methods carried out by the important thing gamers to maintain on this aggressive market?
- What are the important thing development areas within the agriculture drones and robots market?
Market Growth Drivers
- Increasing Adoption of Automation in Agriculture
- Escalating Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technologies
- Increasing Demand for Food and Agriculture Supply
- High Initial Investment and Cost
- Lack of Technological Awareness in Farmers
- Rising Indoor Farming Activities
- Rising Technological Advancements within the Asia Agriculture Industry
Key Companies Profiled
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- AGCO Corporation
- AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc.
- Deere & Company
- GEA Farm Technologies
- Harvest Automation
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2m8oqh
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (exterior U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets