Dublin, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “EdTech & Smart Classroom Market Research Report by Education System, by Enabling Technology, by Hardware, by Deployment Type, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market dimension was estimated at USD 83.61 Billion in 2020 and anticipated to attain USD 99.50 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 19.34% to attain USD 241.58 Billion by 2026.
The report supplies market sizing and forecast throughout 5 main currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps group leaders make higher choices when forex trade information is available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are thought of historic years, 2020 as the bottom 12 months, 2021 because the estimated 12 months, and years from 2022 to 2026 are thought of the forecast interval.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This analysis report categorizes the EdTech & Smart Classroom to forecast the revenues and analyze the traits in every of the next sub-markets:
Based on Education System, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market was studied throughout Classroom Assessment System, Classroom Collaboration System, Classroom Management System, Document Management System, Learning Management System, Student Information System, Student Response System, and Talent Management System.
Based on End-user, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market was studied throughout Higher Education, Okay-12, and Kindergarten.
Based on Enabling Technology, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market was studied throughout Advanced Technology, Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Gamification, and Security.
Based on Hardware, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market was studied throughout Interactive Displays and Interactive Projectors.
Based on Deployment Type, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market was studied throughout On-Cloud and On-Premises.
Based on Region, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market was studied throughout Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is additional studied throughout Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is additional studied throughout Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is additional studied throughout France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the aggressive panorama when it comes to markets, functions, and geographies to assist the seller outline an alignment or match between their capabilities and alternatives for future progress prospects. It describes the optimum or favorable match for the distributors to undertake successive merger and acquisition methods, geography enlargement, analysis & growth, and new product introduction methods to execute additional enterprise enlargement and progress throughout a forecast interval.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the distributors within the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market primarily based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids companies in higher resolution making and understanding the aggressive panorama.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis presents the evaluation of distributors contemplating their contribution to the general market. It supplies the thought of its income era into the general market in contrast to different distributors within the area. It supplies insights into how distributors are performing when it comes to income era and buyer base in contrast to others. Knowing market share presents an thought of the scale and competitiveness of the distributors for the bottom 12 months. It reveals the market traits when it comes to accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the current important developments by the main distributors and innovation profiles within the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market, together with 2U, Inc., Apple Inc., Blackboard Inc., Campus Management Corp., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., D2L, Dell EMC, Discovery Communication, Ellucian, Google, LLC, Instructure, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Promethean World Ltd, SAP SE, Smart Technologies, and Workday, Inc..
The report supplies insights on the following advice:
1. Market Penetration: Provides complete info available on the market provided by the important thing gamers
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth details about profitable rising markets and analyze penetration throughout mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed details about new product launches, untapped geographies, current developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive evaluation of market shares, methods, merchandise, certification, regulatory approvals, patent panorama, and manufacturing capabilities of the main gamers
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides clever insights on future applied sciences, R&D actions, and breakthrough product developments
The report solutions questions resembling:
1. What is the market dimension and forecast of the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
2. What are the inhibiting elements and affect of COVID-19 shaping the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market throughout the forecast interval?
3. Which are the merchandise/segments/functions/areas to put money into over the forecast interval within the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
4. What is the aggressive strategic window for alternatives within the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
5. What are the know-how traits and regulatory frameworks within the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
6. What is the market share of the main distributors within the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
7. What modes and strategic strikes are thought of appropriate for getting into the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Connected units are proliferating within the training sector
188.8.131.52. eLearning options are adopted globally
184.108.40.206. Rising technological consciousness
220.127.116.11. Cyberattacks are fluently elevated
18.104.22.168. Issues with information safety and privateness
22.214.171.124. Fun studying surroundings and Gamification in major studying
126.96.36.199. Simplifies parent-teacher engagement
188.8.131.52. Introduction of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
184.108.40.206. Limited infrastructure help in growing economies
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. EdTech & Smart Classroom Market, by Education System
6.2. Classroom Assessment System
6.3. Classroom Collaboration System
6.4. Classroom Management System
6.5. Document Management System
6.6. Learning Management System
6.7. Student Information System
6.8. Student Response System
6.9. Talent Management System
7. EdTech & Smart Classroom Market, by End-user
7.2. Higher Education
8. EdTech & Smart Classroom Market, by Enabling Technology
8.2. Advanced Technology
8.4. Enterprise Resource Planning
9. EdTech & Smart Classroom Market, by Hardware
9.2. Interactive Displays
9.3. Interactive Projectors
10. EdTech & Smart Classroom Market, by Deployment Type
11. Americas EdTech & Smart Classroom Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific EdTech & Smart Classroom Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa EdTech & Smart Classroom Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.1. 2U, Inc.
15.2. Apple Inc.
15.3. Blackboard Inc.
15.4. Campus Management Corp.
15.5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
15.6. Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
15.8. Dell EMC
15.9. Discovery Communication
15.11. Google, LLC
15.12. Instructure, Inc.
15.13. International Business Machines Corporation
15.14. Lenovo Group Limited
15.15. Microsoft Corporation
15.16. Oracle Corporation
15.17. Promethean World Ltd
15.18. SAP SE
15.19. Smart Technologies
15.20. Workday, Inc.
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3nu4gi
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900