Date/Time: September 22, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
As costs for carbon credit climb at unprecedented charges, firms pursuing formidable sustainability targets are exploring other ways to make investments in impactful pure local weather options whereas holding long-term targets and prices in thoughts. This panel will spotlight finest practices utilized by main companies to meet long-term local weather targets with the assist of nature based mostly options.
The panelists will focus on
- The significance of nature inside their local weather methods
- How they’re procuring carbon credit in an unsure market
- The revolutionary applied sciences out there to reduce threat, restore ecosystems, and direct extra funding to the native communities that want it probably the most
- Jim Giles, Vice President, Net Zero, GreenBiz Group
- Josh Parrish, Vice President, Carbon Origination, Pachama
- Other audio system TBD
If you may’t tune in reside, please register and we’ll electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, out there to you on-demand after the reside webcast.