It’s a Super Saturday at Dillon Nature Center tomorrow, with a number of nature-related actions for all ages.
Hutch Rec, in partnership with Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Horizons Mental Health Center, and Sunflower Yoga, current Nature Therapy Day on Saturday.
This is a come-and-go morning occasion that’s free to the general public.
Participants will relieve stresses and anxieties as they see, really feel, hear, and style nature with a morning devoted to mindfulness.
Food and drinks can be found to buy all through the morning, that includes Val’s Berry Bowls and Metropolitan Coffee. Participants may additionally mix their very own smoothies on the DNC Smoothie Bike.
All actions happen at Dillon Nature Center, 3002 E. thirtieth Ave.
The Nature Therapy Day schedule consists of:
- 7:30 a.m.: Sunrise Yoga with Sunflower Yoga Studio
- 8:45 a.m.: Mental Wellness Discussion with Horizons Mental Health Center
- 9:15 a.m.: Activity Choices (Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation)
- 10 a.m.: Kids Yoga
- 10:15 a.m.: Activity Choice (Tai Chi, Meditation, Nature Therapy Hike)
Also on the nature heart is a full line-up of Super Saturday actions.
Offered month-to-month this fall, Super Saturday gives free or low-cost actions for households and people of all ages to take pleasure in Dillon Nature Center.
The schedule consists of:
- 10 a.m.: Nature Storytime on the Playscape (free), for households with youngsters 5 and youthful
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m.: Family Canoeing leases on the higher pond
- 1-3 p.m.: Parks for Pollinators BioBlitz (free)
- 4-5 p.m.: Family Community Theatre’s efficiency of “Just Like Us” on the Mary Clark Community Courtyard garden (free)