Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will conclude the web software course of for recruitment to numerous posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer (Class II) at this time, February 28. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on Commission’s official web site opsc.gov.in.
The recruitment drive is being performed to refill a complete of 123 vacancies.
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years as on January 1, 2021.
Educational Qualification: The candidates ought to maintain bachelor of science diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture from any of the recognised college or establishments.
The candidates from unreserved class are required to pay the price of Rs 500, whereas the reserved class candidates are exempted from cost of the price.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official web site opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on on “Apply Online”
- Click on ‘New User’ tab in opposition to “Click on ‘New User’ tab against “Assistant Agriculture Officer in Class II (AAO)”
- Read the directions fastidiously, and proceed to register
- Login to the portal and fill-up the shape
- Upload paperwork and pay the applying price
- Download the shape and take a printout for future reference
The candidates might be shortlisted on the idea of written check adopted by the interview. The examination shall be performed at Cuttack.
For extra particulars, candidates are suggested to go to the official web site right here.