Qatar’s Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) introduced a set of updates to its COVID-19 Travel and Return Policy right now, which is able to come into impact on October 6, 2021.
The goal of these modifications is to ease the method of journey and return to the State of Qatar in mild of the noticeable lower in COVID-19 optimistic circumstances in latest instances, with whole dedication to prevention measures.
The Ministry of Public Health said that the Travel and Return Policy had been a important measure within the nation’s technique towards COVID-19. Enforcing a strict coverage has performed a big function in sustaining Qatar’s constantly low charges of COVID-19 an infection.
Below is an summary of the important thing modifications that will probably be applied with impact on Wednesday:
- Replacing the present classification of nations with two lists, Green and Red, and a secondary record of Exceptional Red Countries primarily based on worldwide and native well being threat indicators and the epidemiology of COVID-19 within the completely different nations.
- Travelers are required to signal an Undertaking and Acknowledgment Form earlier than arrival to Qatar. The kind is on the market on the MoPH web site, the net registration platform (Ehteraz web site), and the airways’ ticketing course of. Fully vaccinated residents and residents touring from Green List nations are exempt from this process.
- The pre-travel PCR check is now not necessary for totally vaccinated Qatari residents and residents touring from Green List nations; as a substitute, they are going to be required to do the PCR check inside 36 hours of arrival.
- The conditionally authorized vaccine record has been up to date to incorporate Sinovac and Sputnik (V) COVID-19 vaccines.
- Visitors are actually in a position to activate the Ehteraz cell utility utilizing a global SIM card.
- Non-residents of Qatar should register by way of a web based registration platform (www.ehteraz.gov.qa) at the very least three days earlier than arrival.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, Qatar welcomed over 2 million guests in 2019, representing a rise of 17% in comparison with the identical interval in 2018. In addition, visitation from nationals of all areas of the world grew considerably, reported QatarTourism.
The most prestigious soccer match on this planet, the FIFA Men’s World Cup™, sees 32 nations compete towards one another starting in November 2022. Continental qualification pathways resulting in an thrilling finals occasion carry followers collectively across the ardour and love for the sport.
The U.S. Department of State just lately issued a Level 3 Travel Advisory saying ‘rethink journey to Qatar as a result of COVID-19.’
Due to dangers to civil aviation working inside the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman area, together with Qatar, the Federal Aviation Administration has issued an advisory Notice to Airmen and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation. In addition, U.S. residents ought to seek the advice of the Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions, and Notices for extra data.
Read the Department of State’s webpage earlier than you intend any worldwide journey.