Several animals had been rescued by Jamestown firefighters after fireplace broke out at a metropolis dwelling Thursday morning.
Crews responded at about 8 a.m. to 41 Linwood Ave. Upon arrival, heavy fireplace could possibly be seen coming from a second ground bed room.
In a message posted to Facebook, the Jamestown Fire Department mentioned members rescued a number of “cats, ferrets and snakes” from the house.
The explanation for the hearth stays underneath investigation. The property sustained vital injury because of the morning fireplace.
Members of the Jamestown Police Department, Alstar EMS and Chautauqua County Emergency Management assisted on the scene.